Terms and Conditions
- This document describes your rights and responsibilities as a user of the Qjure Website, including the use of the forums, blogs, downloads and other information on this web site.
- By using this site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
- Qjure may change the site’s Terms and Conditions. Any changes will be included on this page, and your use of the site after the changes have been made constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions as modified.
- We reserve the right to cancel your forum registration and to forbid you from using the database, blog, journal, forums and other services.
- You agree to not prevent or attempt to prevent any other individuals from using this site and its services.
- The Qjure site does not endorse or represent the reliability, accuracy, or quality of any of the content. In no way does this site offer consultation about individual health problems. You agree to consult a licensed medical professional for the treatment of any condition you have or may develop.
- For information about the legality of practicing homeopathy or self-treatment in your country, state or province, you should contact your local authority.
- You acknowledge and agree that all content, including any downloads or material in the discussion forums is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights in the Netherlands and internationally, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms.
- Unless otherwise stated, you may download or make copies of limited parts of our site only for your personal, non-commercial use. The publishing, broadcasting or disseminating of this material in part or in whole, for any use, is prohibited without prior permission.
- Qjure assumes no responsibility or liability to you or any other party for errors or omissions by Qjure or any other party. Furthermore, in no event shall Qjure or any of its directors, officers, employees, consultants, instructors or agents be liable for, and you will indemnify and save harmless Qjure and its directors, officers, employees, consultants, instructors and agents from, any costs, expenses, losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or otherwise) incurred by you or by any other party you may deal with, no matter how the same shall be caused and whether or not resulting from any information provided or not provided in or by this web site and information on this web site; the use or misuse of any such information by you, or from matters discussed on this web site or omitted from this web, or resulting from any negligence of Qjure or its directors, officers, employees, consultants, instructors, or agents or any other party.
- Qjure forums are dedicated to Qjure journal and the advancement of the homeopathic profession. You alone are responsible for the messages you send to forum participants.
- You agree not to submit any content that violates any copyright, or privacy rights.
- By using the forum or any contributory page, you automatically give the right to participants as well as to Qjure to distribute or reproduce, in whole or in part, your contributions to the forum.
- Qjure does not supervise content on the forums, but reserves the right to do so.
- Qjure site has links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of these other sites. A link from our site, wherever on the site it may appear, to another site, does not mean that we approve of or recommend the content of that other site.
- Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of that right or provision.
- There are no express warranties given to you by or on behalf of Qjure and to the fullest extent permitted by law, all statutory warranties are excluded.
This agreement will be governed by the laws of the Netherlands.
All requests for information about our Terms and Conditions may be sent to Qjure - please contact us.