Author: Jan Scholten
Theme of the Mother, self-love.
Theme of the Father, self-worth.
Theme of existence, evolution.
Seeks his salvation by escape in materialism and reductionist science.
Spiritually estranged, resolved by reconnecting fully and deeply with God, Spirit, Evolution.
1. Absent Father (totally focused on the outside world: Imperialism, world conqueror)
2. Bleeding "mother" heart of the father (bleeding heart of the son)
3. Power struggle (Imperatore)
4. To be proclaimed (Do not proclaim Higher Truth)
5. Deep Soul Level Injury (Man's Heart)
6. Split Soul and Body, take refuge in the Material.
7. Neglecting Spiritual Self (Spiritual alienation, Materialism, separation from God) and/or suppression of emotions, Existence of the Soul.
8. Killing Forces: murder and manslaughter.
9. Hedonism in the Consumer Society (Egotism, Narcissism), everything is for sale and makeable; the lower self (Ego) is leading, shadow work, up to Satanism.
Problem: Threatened survival at the soul level: you can/may/dare not live your Spirit. SELF TREATMENT and/or SPIRITUAL TREATMENT.