2.0 Trituration provings
Trituration provings are one of the best, so not the best kind of provings. They give in a relative short time like half a day or a day a quite full and reliable picture. Added to that they provide the remedy in a C3 or C4 trituration potency for the pharmacist for further processing of higher potencies.
1. Relatively few investment is needed. With 3 to 5 people working a day on it one can have a good picture.
2. The resulting picture is mostly very good and can give the essence. This is of course also dependent on the quality and intention of the provers. These aspects have to covered and can be trained as to give the good results, needed to give an essence on which one can prescribe with success.
3. The proving produces a C3 or C4 trituration with which a pharmacist can work further to make the remedy available for homeopaths. It takes care of this laborious task that normally the pharmacist and his employees have to do.
4. There is relatively little noise in the proving. This is due to the fact that the provers focus automatically on the remedy by triturating. All the attention is going to the remedy and the processing of it.
5. The cost benefit ratio is very good.
1. The result is still dependent on the expertise of the provers. This though is almost always the case, except in intoxication provings.