To the order of the Ranunculales also belong the small families Circaeasteraceae with only Circaeaster, Eupteleaceae with only Euptelea and Lardizabalaceae with 8 genera. They are unknown in homeopathy. The Lardizabalaceae are very similar to the Menispermaceae.
In the Plant theory Ranunculales is the only Order in the Subclass of Ranunculidae.
1. ? Eupteleaceae: Euptelea.
2. ? Lardizabalaceae: Akebia, Archakebia, Boquila, Decaisnea, Holboellia, Lardizabala, Sargentodoxa, Sinofranchetia, Stauntonia.
3. Ranunculaceae: they feel weak, needing support in a raw world.
4. Berberidaceae: they feel like protectors of the family, in a dangerous environment.
5. Menispermaceae: they feel limited in their belief systems, want to break out of them.
6. Fumariaceae: they feel used and abused by the village, standing aside.
7. Papaveraceae: they feel like outcasts, powerless, slaves.