Botany: flower with two whorls of three tepals, colourful, spots on tepals; necatries petaloid; seed with well developed epidermis; lack phytomelan; 6 stamens; sword-like leaves parallel to the stem, basal rosette.
1. Calochortaceae: they feel that they still have to get a place in the family and friends.
2. Smilacaceae, Philesiaceae, Rhipogonaceae: vines; they have a place but have to fight for it, or get overwhelmed in it.
3. Tricyrtaceae: they have a place but it is unsure, they get confused what to do, their own impulse or that of others.
4. Liliaceae: they feel central in the family and friends, which give them safety but also responsibility for it.
5. Melanthiaceae: they have their place, do a lot but feel limited by it, there should be more.
6. Colchicaceae, Alstroemeriaceae, Luzuriagaceae, Petermanniaceae: they feel part of the family but think about leaving as it does not give them enough love and respect.
7. Corsiaceae, Campynemataceae: parasitic; losing their place with family, friends and self-worth, everything can collapse.